Monday, February 28, 2022
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
- No charge surveys, inventory controls systems, custom order tracking
- Customized catalogs (print and/or electronic)
- No charge stockroom conversions
- Online ordering
- E-procurement (Punchout)
- Years of experience when trying to locate those hard-to-find items
Monday, February 21, 2022
+22-23 Food Program Agreements
Cooperative Purchasing Agreements for the fiscal year 2023 will be shared with all current AEA Purchasing Food participants (via email) on Friday, February 25. If your district is interested in completing this agreement electronically, please email administrative assistant Barb Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org. We continue to encourage new involvement and ask that any Child Nutrition Program participant interested in joining our co-op please reach out to our office directly. To be effective beginning July 1, 2022, the agreement must be signed no later than June 30, 2022.
AEA Purchasing prime vendors for the fiscal year 2023 are Martin Bros. Distributing Company, Inc. (Cedar Falls, Iowa) for both east and west zones for food supply and west zone for ware wash supply and service, EMS Detergent Services (North Liberty, IA) for east zone ware wash supply and service, and Rapids Wholesale (Marion, IA) for small wares supply.
+Rapids Wholesale Spring Promo
Rapids is offering a promo that is sure to warm your spirits during these cold days of winter! AEA Purchasing is excited to announce the newest promotion that Rapids Wholesale (your small wares awarded prime vendor) is offering members: no minimum cart fee to receive free shipping from February thru June 2022.
+IASL Award Book Buy
Order forms are now available for the 22-23 IASL award book sets! Discounts on the awarded sets are available through AEA Purchasing and Perfection Learning. Click here to access the order form. Place your order before March 31 and receive a FREE book poster! For additional details, contact Laurie OR your local AEA media contact.
Want to know more about our vendor partners and what they have available? Check out this month's Vendor Promotions folder! Special offers, flyers, and brochures are added daily.
- Free-to-use online marketplace
- Quick access to multiple vendors
- No need for multiple usernames and passwords
- All pricing is contract discounted pricing
- Compare products and pricing at a quick glance
- Flexible payment options
- Pay via purchase order (PO), credit card or P-card
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Monday, February 14, 2022
Here are some great ideas for celebrating:
1. Advertise National School Breakfast Week on your social media outlets, as well as menu boards, morning announcements, and parent newsletters:
- Educate parents on the National School Breakfast Program (requirements, offerings, etc.)
- Incorporate information on the importance of eating breakfast. Check out these articles:
- Talk about the breakfast choices you offer (menu vs ala carte)
- Remind parents and students that breakfast is FREE
- Run a social media contest with your high schoolers! Students share a selfie with their breakfast for a chance to win a prize.
3. Taste test breakfast items with your students at lunchtime. Kids who do not typically eat breakfast at school might find something they like and decide to join you in the mornings.
4. Breakfast doesn't always have to be served in the morning. Try serving breakfast for lunch.
5. Incorporate something new. Here are a few cool ideas:
- French Toast Bread Pudding
- Veggie Egg Pops
- Peanut Butter Banana Quesadilla
- Apple Breakfast Bar
- Lemonade Stand Smoothie
- Breakfast Bistro Box
- Cowboy Bread or Muffins
- Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl
- Peanut Butter Granola Bar
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
To be safe, if you are even remotely interested in upgrading your spaces (classrooms, gymnasiums, libraries, auditoriums, etc.) start the shopping process today. Below is a link to a listing of our technology and AV partners. Contact them today to set up a site survey or a quote for products, installations, and other related services. Many of them offer flexible billing options to meet your budget and budget cycle upon request.
- Deep discounts on School Health's most popular items
- 13% off all other items on the site (limited exclusions apply)
- Free shipping on orders over $125.00
- Friendly and professional customer service
Contract # AEPA IFB 022 B
Friday, February 4, 2022
Don't know who your rep is? Contact:
Thursday, February 3, 2022
Capitol Electronics has solutions that will allow you to build out an integrated approach:
- Intrusion Solutions
- Entry/Exit Monitoring Solutions
- Gunshot Detection
- Environmental & Facility Monitoring Solutions
- Lone Worker Personal Panic Buttons (bus drivers)
Date: Thursday, February 10
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
AEA Purchasing and Mackin are inviting you to a free webinar on creative ways to prevent summer slide with summer reading and family literacy programs!
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Interested but can't make it to the webinar? Contact Mindy to discuss how Mackin can meet your needs and your budget using the AEA Purchasing contract!
Mindy Romero, Local Sales Rep
AEA Purchasing discounts vary based on type, publisher and quantity ordered. Bulk discounts are available if ordering more than 25 copies of one title. For these occasions, it's suggested to request a quote for best pricing.