The HALO IOT Smart Sensor is a multi-sensor device capable of detecting vape, smoke, THC and sound abnormalities like shouting in areas where a camera cannot be placed (bathrooms, locker rooms, etc.). Additional sensors give HALO the ability to monitor air quality for temperature, humidity, hazardous chemicals, etc.
With 12 unique detection sensors that work in conjunction to detect a multitude of measurements with unlimited customization, the HALO IOT Smart Sensor can be used to detect and monitor varying situations:
- Student vape detection in classrooms, locker rooms, bathrooms
- Staff and guest smoking and vaping detection
- Abnormal sound detection like gunshot and glass break throughout school buildings
- Abnormal sound detection for aggressive behavior and bullying in locker rooms, classrooms, stairwells
- Gas and smoke detection
- Chemical levels and spills in custodial closets, cafeterias, science labs, art rooms
- Temperature, humidity, moisture to prevent mold and illness
It's also the only vape detector on the market today that can detect THC oil.
For more product details and/or to request a quote using the AEA Purchasing contract, contact:
Be sure to reference 'STB2020AEAPURCH' when contacting the vendor.